How are we on countdown for the Christmas season already?
If you haven’t yet got your December prep in order then this is a super time to start…
We need to cater for the biggest party season of the year and make sure it is your best year yet.
To begin with lets take a look at express hair and beauty services, these are quick services that take little time for you to do but have a BIG impact on how your client looks and feels.
These services can be completed in 1 – 30 minutes and perhaps even at a special price just for the party season or on certain days through out November and December.
- File and polish
- Blo and Go Dry
- Eye lash tint / Party lashes
- Fringe trim
- Eye brow shape
- Back, neck and should massage
Or what about packages? Having both hair beauty in your salon can help you stand out and offer some great festive pamper packages.
- Blo and Go dry + file and polish
- Eye lash tint + Eye brow tint
- Back, neck and should massage + file and polish
You can really tailor this to suit your clientele, how about choosing any 2 services from your express menu for a set price? Again this has to be to your advantage so offer this on your more quieter days of the week, instead of focusing on the days that you know you will be fully booked.
Spread the Word
It’s all well and good having your express menu, but it will have no impact if your clients do not know about it.
How can you do this?
- Create your express menu and add it to your website – you can share the link and create posts to your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages too. If you do this, remember to post it 3, 4 or 5 times through the next few weeks.
- Send an eblast – In Salon iQ you can target specific clients that you know will love this for Christmas and New Year through client selections or target those that have had an appointment in your salon in the last 6 /12 months.
- Get your team talking about it to their clients, I know you will agree there is noting better than word of mouth advertising. Set an incentive for your team to mention this to every client they look after, perhaps every client they book in for an express service they receive a small reward?
- SMS blast – a very powerful way of reaching out to your clients to get a good, quick response. This can all be done within your Salon IQ system – remark you can track the success of them too.
- Posters – These may be old school but certainly not a marketing method to be dismissed. If you have a great window space then make the most of it and why not ask your local printers to design and printer an eye catching poster?
There’s still time, act now!