Predictions are set to be bigger than last year with 2015’s UK spend coming in at a whopping £3.3 billion spent over the weekend.
Grab a slice of the action with some of our top ideas for you to implement in your salon:
In Salon Sales
- Gift card sales, purchase £150 gift card for £100
- Get a start on shifting those gift sets – 10% off Christmas all gift sets
- 10% / 15% off all bookings made on Black Friday
- Buy a course of blow dry’s or an annual blow dry card
- Buy 1 get one half price on all services booked and paid for on the day.
- Salon Late Deals – is a great way to Maximise and control Black Friday Offers
- Gift Card sales purchase £150 gift card for £100
- Pre-paid vouchers for specific services
How to market Black Friday in your salon:
- E-blast to your clients using Salon iQ’s client selections function – ensure you use the filters to have the best possible target audience
- Text blast to your clients – Text messages have a 98% open rate with a 45% response rate
- Shout about it on your social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Google +, Pinterest,
- Get your team behind Black Friday, get them to tell their clients that you will be taking part in Black Friday and to pop back into the salon or look our for an email or text
Top Tips for E-blasts and Text blast
Timing is everything…well it’s not everything but this defiantly matters and will have an impact on the response you get back from it.
- When sending SMS via salon iQ make sure you keep the message within 160 characters, anything over will cost you 2 credits (2 texts)
- Send your SMS the morning of the event – it will be fresh in their minds to act on straight away
- Send your email a around 8am – 9am mid week, 2 – 3 days before the day – the exact time does spend on your target audience