Top Tips for a Great Christmas Event
Your Christmas marketing plan is now well under way to fill those last spaces you have available.
BUT you want to stand out from the crowd?
Why not create your very own festive and fun evening event, with bespoke Christmas gift ideas, mulled wine and canapés available to all, making it your best Christmas ever. Your clients and your team will love it.
As well as in-salon advertising for your event, we recommend a simple mail out and text your top spenders of 2016 inviting them to a VIP evening just for them…
- Live demonstrations on dry styling and how to create the perfect waves using a wand from home, can really pull in the crowds for 1 night only and make the perfect atmosphere.
- Create displays from your main suppliers product gift packs and don’t forget a few stocking fillers – brushes, invisibobbles, etc.
- You could offer 10% on all bookings made, plus 10% or 15% off all retail and Christmas gifts purchased on the night.
- Free Gift Cards that can be used in January
- Why not have a reduction on your gift cards? Purchase a £100 gift card for £85, or a £150 Gift Card for £125
To have everyone talking about you the next day, why not your contact local business and see if they want to join you on such a unique event. Many salons do Christmas Shopping Events on an annual basis, each year they get bigger and better and can create a great boost for your salon and other local shops and businesses if they get involved.
Remember all Salon iQ users can use the client selections to target and invite your top spenders.